Here at Konstant Kreative, requesting a project is at the forefront of our customer interactions, and for any new customers, is the main set of building blocks that establish a valued connection between ourselves and you. That is why we have made requesting a project both simple, as well as inclusive in order to fit all of your wants and needs! In order to submit a project request with us, please follow the easy steps below:
- When you’re in your KK Dashboard, click the “New Project” button at the top of the screen (Note: if this is your very first project with us, you are able to schedule a conference call with one of our highly experienced representatives).
- After clicking “New Project”, the first page of the request form will appear. To name your project, click on the box beneath the “Name Your Project” section and enter the name of the project. After that, you can select the brand that you want this project to be made for by selecting it from the drop-down menu that lists the brands you have already added to your account, or if this is for a new brand, you can add the brand manually by clicking the “Add New Brand” button.
- On the second section of the form, you can choose the platform(s) that you would like your project to be made for. First, select the type of project you would like to create from the list that we have provided. If the type of project is not listed, select “Other”.
- After that, you can select the platform on which your project will appear from the drop-down menu located directly beneath the section titled “Platform”.
- When a platform is selected, you may also choose how your project will appear on a specific platform. For example, if you choose to have a Graphic/Image generated specifically for “Facebook”, you can choose either a 4:5 aspect ratio or a 1:1 aspect ratio, which will determine how exactly your project will appear on someone’s Facebook timeline. Once selected, hit the “Add to Project” button and continue on to the final step.
- The final step, titled “Goal & Copy” is where the meat and potatoes of your project will be generated. In order to be as specific as possible, it is highly recommended that all of the sections here are filled out, so that way the assigned editor will know exactly what they should do and what they should not do.
- The first step here is to add the link or file to another source that will serve as an inspiration for your project. This means that you should add a source that you would like your project to mimic or incorporate ideas from. This can be done by copying and pasting a link into the text box provided, or manually adding a file from your computer.
- Following that step, you can choose whether or not your project is direct response or branded. If neither of these options apply, please hit “Not Applicable”
- In the text box below that section is where you should add your “Copy”, or in other words, every single thing you want your project to include, from subtitles, to animated text, to specific directions to your editor. NOTE: It is highly suggested that you be as specific as humanly possible here.
- Finally, you are also given the opportunity to give any further information to your project editor in the box beneath the “Copy” section. If there are no further instructions for you to give, you can then choose the desired due date for your project in the last box on the page. Once the due date is selected, please hit “Create Project” on the lower right-hand side of the form.
And just like that, your project is on its way to one of our trusted editors!