When filling out the project request form, we understand that, sometimes, things might get left out by accident. That is why we have added a feature in which you can request to add anything new that comes to mind for the latest draft of your project! In order to give a set of updated instruction to your project’s editor, follow these simple steps:
- In the Dashboard tab on your account, navigate to the area in which your project is currently located. For example, if your project has not been started yet, navigate to the section titled “Queue”.
- When you are in that section, click on the project that you are seeking to update.
- At the top of the pop up box that appears, click on the section that says “Update Project”.
- After that, a text box will appear where you can add instructions for your editor to follow, such as new ideas, music changes, and basically anything else relating to your project.
- Then, once you have finished giving the updated instructions to your project, click on the button that says “Update Project”.
After following these steps, the editor will be notified that you have requested new changes to your project, and those changes will soon be incorporated into the upcoming project draft.