We all know how much easier it can be to have everything in one place. Juggling between different scheduling apps can be rather daunting, and can easily knock you off balance. That is why we have allowed your project calendar to sync with Google Calendar! With this integration, you will be able to see your project due dates on the same calendar that you use to maintain your daily tasks. To set this up, follow these quick steps:
- Log into your Konstant Dashboard.
- Once you have submitted your project to the queue, navigate to the left hand side of the screen, and click on the button that says “Calendar”.
- Once you click on “Calendar”, a new screen will appear with your project calendar. Navigate to the right hand side of the screen, and click on the button labeled “Sign in With Google”.
- Next, you will be prompted to log into your Google account. Follow the instructions on the screen to ensure a successful log in. When asked to share your information with Konstant Kreative, click “Accept”.
- Once completed, your dashboard will refresh automatically. When you get back to your dashboard, click on the “Calendar” button on the left side of the screen again.
- Congratulations! You have successfully linked your Google Calendar with your Konstant Kreative project calendar!