The great Helen Keller once said “alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”, and at Konstant Kreative, this idea is foundational to our relationship with you and your brands! While it may not seem so obvious, there are actually some simple ways in which you can work with us to get the most out of your project requests with us! In order to do so, make sure you follow these simple tips:
- Make sure all links that are shared to us and the editors are made available to that way anyone with a link can access them. For example, if you were to send us the link to a Google Drive document or folder, make sure that file is shared so that anyone with the link can view the file.
- Make great use of the Ad Inspiration feature that is embedded into the Dashboard. By doing this, you are able to directly communicate how you would like your project to look.
- Make sure all project briefs are clear, cohesive, and thoroughly explained to your editor.
- Communicate with your editor through Frame. By doing this, you will be able to provide your editor with any updates to your project that may need to be made.
- Create Loom videos to share with your editor! Our editors are absolutely visual learners, so by creating Loom videos, they are able to see exactly what you are talking about when explaining a project’s requirements or updates.
By using these simple tips, you will be able to access and make the best use of our platform, and in return, your ads will see success!