In the Konstant Kreative dashboard, you are able to view the status of your project on the dashboard home page. Once a project request has been submitted, it moves through three other stages before it reaches your review of the project. To check on the status of your project, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the dashboard page.
- When you are on the dashboard page, check and see if your project has moved out of the queue and into the section titled “In Progress”.
- If the project is in the “In Progress” section, it means that your project has been started by one of our editors, so you should check back in a few days.
- After a few days, repeat steps 1 and 2, but now check and see if your project has moved beyond the section that says “In Progress”.
- If the project is no longer in the “In Progress” section, check to see if it is in the “Konstant Kreative Account Manager Review” section.
- If your project is in that section, check back in a few days.
- Log back onto your dashboard and see if your project is in the section titled “Client Review”.
- If so, you may either accept the draft of the project, or return it back to the editor with a new request.