We’ve all been there before. Nothing is worse than sitting at your desktop trying to figure out those pesky letters, numbers, and symbols that do not seem to come to mind at that very moment. Sometimes, you have to give in and click that button that nobody ever wants to click.
With all dramatics set aside, you can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” button that is located directly above the Login button on the Sign-In page. Follow these simple steps:
- After clicking that button, a pop up window will appear in which you will type in the email address that you used to register your account with.
- Once that is entered, go to your email and locate the email titled “Your password reset request”.
- Once that is opened, click on the button at the bottom of the email that reads “Reset here”.
- Once you have clicked on that, a new window will open where you will be directed to write a new password.
- Once you have filled out both the New Password and Confirm New Password boxes, you are all set!