When it comes to keeping in touch with your client base, there is really no easier way to do so than email marketing. At Konstant Kreative, we take full pride in understanding the significance of email marketing, which is why we have allowed for the option of requesting an email newsletter project from our talented team of editors. To request a newsletter design, you may do so by following these steps:
- On your KonstantDash dashboard, click on the button that says “New Project” and select the option for a manual project.
- Next, name your project and select the brand you are creating the project for. Click on the “Next Step” button.
- On the next page, select “Newsletter” from the options menu, and click on the “Next Step” button.
- On the final page, you will begin to fill out the rest of the project request form:
- Newsletter Inspiration: Here, you are able to provide us a link to a newsletter that you like for us to emulate when designing your project.
- Loom Video: Send us the link to a Loom video that goes over your entire vision for your project. The video should not exceed the limit of 5 minutes.
- What are you looking for?: Here, you can give us a detailed description of your project as well as the materials you would like for us to use, including, but not limited to, asset links, guideline links, and any other information that is relevant to your project.
- Finally, after filling out the above information, you are able to give us the exact information that will go into your newsletter design. Generally speaking, an email newsletter is typically broken up into multiple sections that feature an image you would like for us to use and a line of copy to go along with that image. On our project request form, we have our max number of allotted sections maxed out at 5, but it is possible to request more if it is necessary. You can upload the image you would like for us to use for a section directly on the request form, and underneath that image upload box, you can type out the exact line of copy you would like for us to use in that section.
- Finally, once everything has been filled out, click on the button that says “Create Project”